Monday, April 5, 2010

All is "Write" With My World

All is right with my world (most of the time) here at My Write World. This blog is intended to be a place where I can share bits and pieces of my current Works In Progress (WIPs). You are now my sounding board & critique group. It will also be a place for us to share our adventures in parenting and our misadventures in living the June Cleaver lifestyle. Come on . . . you know the one I mean. Think back to the illustrious television shows of our past in which the wife was always dressed in a real dress, apron, pantyhose and heels, carried a plate of freshly baked cookies as she walked around her spotless home announcing to her exhausted but handsome husband and perfectly well behaved children that dinner was waiting on the table. If I know one thing it's this. I AM NOT JUNE CLEAVER! I can't cook, loathe cleaning, and work as hard as my husband does. My handsome husband frequently dons a pot holder and spatula simply out of necessity so he and our darling children don't starve to death. If left up to me, a can of spaghetti-o's and a roll of garlic bread would be dinner every night of the week. So feel free to share you experiences with trying to keep up the house, mind the children, cook, all the while working your fingers to the bone. Oh, and don't forget to include your adventures in trying to lose weight! You'll get plenty of laughs at my expense . . . trust me.

No comments: